4th HR Analytics India Summit 2019
The new report on the Global Workforce Analytics Market from Grand View Research (GVR) predicts that the market will grow at a 16% CAGR from $430.9 million in 2015 to touch $1.87 billion by 2025. The report also reveals that workforce analytics will be more widely adopted to help optimize workforce, develop workforce performance metrics, reduce operational costs, and stimulate market growth. HR analytics, a discipline that started as a small technical group that analysed engagement and retention, has now gone mainstream. Predictive analytics tools from many HR technology vendors have arrived, making it possible to analyse data regarding recruitment, performance, employee mobility, and other factors.
While widespread adoption might be limited, HR analytics has grown from a technical specialist group to a serious business function that must meet the needs of many stakeholders throughout the company. Post the immense success of our first edition, bridging the gap between 'want to' and 'need to', Inventicon presents the 4th HR Analytics India Summit 2019 which promises to bring together stirring sessions, prudent panel discussion and avant-garde keynotes to help strategize your workforce planning.
Corporate Director - HR Automation and Analytics
The Indian Hotels Company Ltd
Barclays Global Service Centres India
Director – HR Shared Services
Dr. Ankita Singh
VP & Global Head of HR
CIGNEX Datamatics Technologies Ltd.
Dr. Jasmine Gupta
Kotak Mahindra Bank Pvt. Ltd.
VP – Big Data & Advanced Analytics
Vodafone Idea Ltd.
Nielsen (India) Pvt. Ltd.
ASK Asset & Wealth Management
Poonam Vijay Thakkar
Head - Analytics & Digital Communications (L&D)
Leading Large Financial Services Diversified Firm
General Manager People Analytics and HRIS
Tata Communications Ltd.
Head - e-HR Projects
Tata Motors Ltd.
Raul Villamarin Rodriguez
Universal Business School
Head of Predictive Modelling Analytics & Strategic Initiatives
Reliance Industries Ltd.
Head - Local HR Operations
Bayer CropScience Ltd.
Head of HR
Head Business Intelligence, Dataware & Analytics
Reliance General Insurance Company Ltd.
KEY CONFERENCE FOCUS AREAS
- How to build an HR analytics team for impact in an organization?
- HR analytics for MSME: Is people analytics relevant for SMEs?
- Engaging the business through effective communication: Storytelling, Scorecards and Socialization
- Understanding pitfalls of HR analytics
- How machine learning is impacting HR Analytics
- Predictive analytics in 2020: What's possible? Who's doing it? and How?
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- HR Reporting/ Systems
- HR sections like PMS; OD/ OE; L&D
- HRIS & HR Technology
- Human Capital Analytics
- People Analytics/ Insights
- Performance Management
- People & Culture
- Talent Acquisition/ Management
- Compensation & Benefits
- Training & Development
- Business Analytics
- Workforce Planning & Strategy
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND?
- Map out the latest emerging strategies that will help your HR Analytics process reach the next level
- Gain in-depth guidance on latest solutions being adopted to combat HR Analytics issues
- Link Workforce Planning to the Bottom-Line
- Share best practices on various aspects of HR Analytics
- Network with India's top HR Analytics experts